Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it

5 participants
AuteurMessage
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 11
Carottes : 6448

Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 1:35

well.. i did everything right... and i have purple light.. however in the website when i try to config stuff i have

* 3.5/5

* You must be logged in
* Details

Upload your favorite MP3 and wake up to a singing rabbit. You can also ask your rabbit to tell you when to go to bed.

and says i dont have a rabbit...

Dernière édition par le Jeu 22 Fév 2007 - 17:11, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6989

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 8:13

Hi,

Click on the padlock on the top and right of your webpage. Clear your internet temporary files and cookies and then, relogg with your usual nabname and password.

yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 11:58

Looks like the problem is that the product was sold to me has new... and was used before.. or repaired or something... Great... and still.. i cant use the rabbit... payed 137€... and i cant still use it..

the way this problem is being handle inspire great trust for me and future owners... so i bought the product has new... its not my fault.. i have the mac adress... i turned it on... and i cant use it... great work
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 16:53

like i said to the support of nabaztag the situation is like this

"I simply cant understand how is the user "*****" still in the control of my nabaztagtag.. The situtation is.. i bought the rabbit in the shop you recommend for Portugal (Pixmania.com), i bought it NEW... i cant use it... and if the other user wants can control my pet... this is simply crazy.... why isnt this solved? i just want the user anonymo to be the only user with the control..

By the way.. i would like to know who is responsible for the rabbit to be used. Pixmania has the info that the nabaztagtags that she sells are new.. everything in their website is new.. and i have a used pet? I Payed 137€ and i have a used pet??? This is illegal.. selling one thing like it was new and knowing that its used its not legal. How can this happen?"
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 17:11

Are you sure that you have a used rabbit?

If it's really the case, send it back to pixiemania!! Of course it's illegal. But, Violet doesn't have anything to do with this. Deal wity Pixie.

And come back soon to tell us what is your situation ok?
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 7125

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 17:14

Use this form http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1 and explain what's happened
http://www.internetmobile20.com
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 18:05

marfab a écrit:
Use this form http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1 and explain what's happened

i've used it.. and they have answerd but nothing fixed.. the rabbit from time to time makes some noise i dont know why.. i suppose it because of the other guy...

aerosmiss a écrit:
Are you sure that you have a used rabbit?

If it's really the case, send it back to pixiemania!! Of course it's illegal. But, Violet doesn't have anything to do with this. Deal wity Pixie.

And come back soon to tell us what is your situation ok?

The mac adress had already been used before i even bought the rabbit...
the support asked me "Did you buy this rabbit in a shop or does the old owner sold you him ?"

i've contacted them and asked for an explanation.. and i will try to talk with a lawyer to see whats the case.. if i want to return it i will have to send it to France and pay the exportation of the product to france...
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 18:59

You have to see this with the seller.
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 19:19

aerosmiss a écrit:
You have to see this with the seller.
the product its almost new... i wouldnt knew if it wasnt the mac adress... i just want to now if i can make a public complain about this crime.

However i hopped that the support fixed this.. and nothing... this is not acceptable.. they already answerd me few times and the previous owner still is in control of MY NABAZTAG. What company is this? it looks like they just dont care... I payed the money and the other guy if he wants can play around with my nazbatag

people pay a fortune... yeah 137€ is a lot... and i cant use this thing... violet is guilty here to... why dont have i acess? i payed.. i have the rabbit working.. i should have access.. already gave the information... and yet... nothing... already knowig the situation they take what? 2 days to delete an account? is that so hard? From what i see in this forum there is no respect for users... and the users are the ones who support the project
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 22:01

even worst... why does violet recomend pixmania? I bought using pixmania because the nabaztag website said there pixmania... and pixmania works in Portugal. Still nabaztag website still recommends pixmania.

i havent heard more from nabaztag today... and problem still isnt fixed.

Looks like paying nabaztag doesnt mean the service even when its bought in a recommended shop.

The customer seems to be the one here with problems and that is ignored... i think it was suppose to be the opposite but ok...
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 22:22

there is one thing you have to understand : here, it's a users forum. We are completly independant from The Violet Company...

Another thing, are you sure that you didn't create several accounts when you connected firstly your nabaztab on the http://my.nabaztag.com website?

Several users did it and they had exactly the same problem than you. If you are in this case, your nabaztag is new but you have to send a mail to bug@violet.net with the MAC number of your rabbit, the mail you used to create the accounts and the nabnames you used. Tell them what is the nabname you wanna keep.
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 22:44

aerosmiss a écrit:
there is one thing you have to understand : here, it's a users forum. We are completly independant from The Violet Company...

Another thing, are you sure that you didn't create several accounts when you connected firstly your nabaztab on the http://my.nabaztag.com website?

Several users did it and they had exactly the same problem than you. If you are in this case, your nabaztag is new but you have to send a mail to bug@violet.net with the MAC number of your rabbit, the mail you used to create the accounts and the nabnames you used. Tell them what is the nabname you wanna keep.

no... support said to me that already a user had the mac adress... with a nabname that i didnt knew...

the support talked about a previous owner with a nabname and asked if i had bought it from other person or in a shop... from what i see... if nabaztag never repaired this... probably some pixmania user used this... returned it... and then they ressel to me... even being used and not new

PS: its because its a user forum that i want to share my opinion...
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6794

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 22:52

Hello,

Please Anonymopt, can you please give me your rabbit's serial number. This happens sometimes when the mac adress is not well associated with the rabbit, or you may have a twin rabbit. I will check, write me to yasmine@violet.net and I will help you. Also I need his nabname.
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Fév 2007 - 23:33

Marvel a écrit:
Hello,

Please Anonymopt, can you please give me your rabbit's serial number. This happens sometimes when the mac adress is not well associated with the rabbit, or you may have a twin rabbit. I will check, write me to yasmine@violet.net and I will help you. Also I need his nabname.

It seems that in the meantime you managed to connect your rabbit to the
internet as we can see him now connected to our servers and linked with the
account 'other users nabname'

its not one of mine...
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeVen 23 Fév 2007 - 1:53

problem solved thanks to marvel
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeVen 23 Fév 2007 - 8:22

cheers
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007 - 1:29

aerosmiss a écrit:
cheers

however there is still a problem (i think) every 30 min... (10h30... 11h.. 11h30) it makes a noise.. and i dont have that service subscribed... is it from the previous owner?
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6794

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007 - 1:56

What kind of noise ? I don't know of a service that makes a noise every 30 minutes ...
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6633

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007 - 2:03

anonymopt a écrit:
problem solved thanks to marvel
pompom
http://fearofhopping.com
beckynot
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
beckynot

Nabaztag : beckynot
Nbr de messages : 353
Carottes : 6633

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007 - 2:08

Marvel a écrit:
What kind of noise ? I don't know of a service that makes a noise every 30 minutes ...

It could be haunted. flower
http://fearofhopping.com
anonymopt
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév 2007 - 3:24

Marvel a écrit:

i dont know... but he made this since he was connectec to the other account and keeps doing.... he makes a noise :s near every 30 min
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitimeLun 26 Fév 2007 - 22:01

Maybe it's the taichi?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it   Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it Icon_minitime

Nabaztag sold as if it was new and its not i cant control it
Page 1 sur 1