Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-44%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque Gamer sans fil STEELSERIES Arctis 7P+ (PS5/PS4, PC)
86.99 € 155.01 €
Voir le deal

No network connection possible anymore

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Taz76
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6309

No network connection possible anymore Empty
MessageSujet: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Avr 2007 - 16:17

Hie there,

I've a very strange problem. I can't let my nabaztag connect to my network anymore. I can connect to my nabaztag perfectly when using the ad-hoc connection to get to it's property pages. The problem is that from it's property pages when I search for nearby networks it only can find my network when I put my Linksys WAP54Gv3 on channel 1. This is the channel where sometimes another network is from one of my neighbours. WHen I use channel 11 as suggested my nabaztag isn't able to find my network. So when I leave my network on channel 1 it's orange flashing all the way. Occasionally I get a green first light and the secaond light will be flashing but it won't connect though. I have tried everyting: Enabling/disabling WEP in nabaztag and access point. Enable/disable MAC address security. DHCP on/of, noting works. I'm out of options. The only thing I can think of that my nabaztag only prefers the network of my neighbour which it can't connect to because it's protected.

I hope any of you has got a handy solution, otherwise I might be ending up smashing my nabaztag ;-).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 7042

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Avr 2007 - 16:42

First green light, your rabbit find your routeur. Second light it didn't obtain an IP address.

Verify if Mac filter is enable on your router
http://www.internetmobile20.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6906

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Avr 2007 - 17:39

Check if the location on your router is on Europe. Then put the channel on 11.

The set up of your rabbit has to be the same of your router's so check very well the parameters to report them on the rabbit set up page ok? yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Taz76
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 9:43

Hi marfab and aerosmiss,

I know that when the first light gets green it sees the router, but I don't think its mine but it's my neighbours and that one is secured so it's logic it can't connect to that.

Actually I don't have a router but an accesspoint. No option there to put it on europe. I dubble checked the MAC filter settings and they are ok, but even with it turned of there's no connection. Same with the WEP security. I even tried setting the Authentication mode from open to shared with no result yellownabzsad.

Setting the channel to 11 has no results, on the property page my nabaztag can't even see my AP when I use the detect link, it only sees my neighbours router. Only when I put the channel of my AP to 1,2 or 3 my nabaztag sees my AP but after joining it, it still doesn't connect and I won't even get a green light it has connection. I get the green light rarely but still I don't think it's my AP.

It used to work though, haven't used my nabaztag for half a year.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 9:49

Hi,

What do you call an access point? Do you have your own network?
Taz76
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 10:40

An access point is a kind of a router accept that it can't connect to the internet, it's more a kind of hub/switch in your network enabling it to attach wireless clients. The setup for the wireless part is almost the same as in a router but things like firewall, NAT, internetconnection, DHCP aren't supported.

And yes, it's my own network. I tested my wireless connection with my laptop and it's working fine. I'm puzzeld.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 10:58

Ok , thanks for the explanation.

So, if the DHCP is not supported, you just have to assign an ip to your rabbit and report it on the setup page. Can you have more than one thing connected to your network? I hope so. If it's not the case, you'll always have a fight between your laptop and your rabbit to be connected to internet.
Taz76
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 12:00

Hi aerosmiss,

I think I have solved the problem with a workaround:

I do have a router to connect to internet and it supports wireless connections too. I had my nabaztag connect to it downstairs and it connected. I then went back upstairs where I can't connect to my router because it's out of reach (this is why I use a Access Point). It now connects to my Access Point again ???????!!!!!

Somehow the nabaztag needed a strong piece of hardware, preferring a router to connect. After this I can let the nabaztag connect with my Access Point which I configured just like I did with my router (WEP and MAC filtering enabled and same SSID).

Confuzing isn't it?

I hope some people find this answer usefull with the same problem.

Thank you for your answers.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitimeVen 20 Avr 2007 - 12:42

cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: No network connection possible anymore   No network connection possible anymore Icon_minitime

No network connection possible anymore
Page 1 sur 1