Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...

+6
Lyndley
mattyduk
dianebrat
DerekErb
Nanabowzo
Toucool
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Toucool
Nabazteur/trice
Toucool

Nabaztag : toucool (V1) Soucoupe (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2531
Carottes : 6716

NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Empty
MessageSujet: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeMer 1 Mar 2006 - 11:40

Violet team posted something in the french section so i translate for u guys :

Sorry for this late answer regarding the annoying problem of nabaztags whose nose's led freeze and can not connect. We had to take time to study and solve that.

This problem appears to be related to the Wifi card inside your nabaztag (card which is different from previous Xmas release)

So, if your nabaztag's nose is blinking green/orange then turns to all leds (nose+body) blinking orange, you have to contact support@nabaztag.com for an exchange.

Your nabaztag will be sent within the next 24 hours so u wont be separated from him for too long.

We apologize for this problem.

The Nabaztag helpdesk Team
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://gru.ptitlu.org
Nanabowzo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Nanabowzo

Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6564

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeMar 2 Mai 2006 - 22:05

I must say, at home my nabaztag is perfect, and in my best friend place, all the chest leds went to green, and nose orange, then all to orange.

So, my nabaztag didnt connect to the internet.

Back home, Nanabowzo worked and continue working properly.

I think the problem (for my friend) is not the rabbit but the wifi installation.

(i'm maybe wrong for your cases)

(sorry for my english ^^)
DerekErb
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : DaVinci
Nbr de messages : 57
Carottes : 6525

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Juin 2006 - 19:37

I have exactly the same problem. My rabbits worked fine at home. I go to two other places with WiFi and I get the 3 greens blinking nose symptoms like you.

Did you ever find a solution to the problem with the WiFi installation?
http://www.erb.com
dianebrat
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6531

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeSam 24 Juin 2006 - 0:55

If you've gone to another location and they have WEP or any other security you would need to reprogram the rabbit for the new location.
DerekErb
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : DaVinci
Nbr de messages : 57
Carottes : 6525

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeDim 25 Juin 2006 - 12:20

Nanbowzo doesn't mention if there was anything different at the new location.

In my particular case there is nothing different in the configuration at the other locations. I know because I installed all 3 of them. They all do not have any security, in the WiFi part, at all.

At the moment we are examining firewall possibilities. But those are the same in all 3 locations as well.

My 2 bunnies still do not work anywhere but home...
http://www.erb.com
mattyduk
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 11
Carottes : 6510

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Juin 2006 - 16:39

Toucool a écrit:

So, if your nabaztag's nose is blinking green/orange then turns to all leds (nose+body) blinking orange, you have to contact support@nabaztag.com for an exchange.

Mine did this yesterday (all 4 lights blinking red/orange). Sent an email as suggested by this post, but have only received an automated reply.

Switched on the nabaztag late last night and its now fine, but I suspect it will go again soon. Can someone contact me
Lyndley
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6507

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Juin 2006 - 22:21

mattyduk a écrit:
Toucool a écrit:

Mine did this yesterday (all 4 lights blinking red/orange). Sent an email as suggested by this post, but have only received an automated reply.

Switched on the nabaztag late last night and its now fine, but I suspect it will go again soon. Can someone contact me

Interestingly the same happend to me yesterday.

Mine wuld go through the boot process, get 3 green lights with the nose flashing orage then stick there, after a short while it would then go to all orange flashing lights. Sent a mail but had no reply yet, then yesterday night it seemed to sort itself out. All seems to be working fine now.

I really don't think I have an issue with my wireless setup here. I'm wondering if part of the boot up process is having the nabaztag contact home (nabaztag.com) and there were problems there yesterday?
dianebrat
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 7
Carottes : 6531

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeSam 1 Juil 2006 - 1:26

From looking at the online PDF files and my experiences

First LED is the connection to your network
Second LED is that is has gotten an address in your network
Third LED is "can we resolve the p.nabaztag.com address"
Fourth nose LED is "is p.nabaztag.com responding to our requests"

Diane
tallullahsmith
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 6475

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeVen 28 Juil 2006 - 14:22

how do i make the nabaztag resolve the p.nabaztag.com address? it just starts the light flashing system again. emailed support and got no response?
Toucool
Nabazteur/trice
Toucool

Nabaztag : toucool (V1) Soucoupe (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2531
Carottes : 6716

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeVen 28 Juil 2006 - 15:06

France during summer is some kinf of no-man's-land where everybody takes their holidays at the same time. So if support @ violet did not answer, send your e-mail one more time. Or two... Or three... Till they answer...

Marvel (from Violet) should be in charge of this english speaking section of the forum so feel free to send her a private message.
http://gru.ptitlu.org
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6399

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeMar 2 Jan 2007 - 14:22

Hey everyone, I posted the English translation with the solution to this problem here:
https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/viewtopic.forum?p=53500#53500
http://blog.nabaztag.com
gulimkosh
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 4742

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr 2011 - 19:58

hey everyone, tried both firmware (mine ends with 10) and new server website (it's been new there), the nose is still orange! any ideas so far? tried to email to The Nabaztag helpdesk Team, not really sure about their help. Thank you
Harfangdesneiges
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Harfangdesneiges

Nbr de messages : 1383
Carottes : 6308

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr 2011 - 20:25

The servers are down, so you must wait, yellownabzwink Mindscape reconnects 50 rabbits each day, it will be perhaps your turn.
gulimkosh
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 4742

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr 2011 - 20:52

thanks for response!!! but I have been trying for 2 years since I got it, so gave up setting it up and connecting :-) I thought perhaps it's just a faulty one, but I shall make a final attempt later hoping it is still server's fault
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...   NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION... Icon_minitime

NOSE BLINKING GREEN/ORANGE -> SOLUTION...
Page 1 sur 1