Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -46%
Oceanic OCEAB120W Batteur électrique – ...
Voir le deal
7.51 €

Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tronex
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 5520

Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN? Empty
MessageSujet: Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN?   Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN? Icon_minitimeVen 6 Fév 2009 - 8:33

Hello,

Due to restrictive policies in my company (necessary to authenticate to radius server for accessing wlan), I cannot connect my Nabaztag regularily to the internet.
Now I would like to connect it to an Adhoc WLAN, I create on my Notebook and route its traffic to the internet from there (my notebook is connected to the company LAN by cable).

This procedure works fine even with my iPod Touch!

However, although I can see the created Adhoc WLAN in my Nabaztag's configuration page (it's in the drop down list), it seems as if it cannot connect to it after finishing configuration. All lights stay orange with the lower left one flashing. Every once in a while all lights flash in blue for a splitsecond.

What can I do?

Regards,
Chris.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
strashok
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 5438

Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN?   Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN? Icon_minitimeVen 1 Mai 2009 - 14:02

Hello Tronex,

I have faced with same network policy restictions and try to create ad hoc network for my bunny. But bunny whouldn't connect to that network. Same symptoms as you have.

Do you solve this issue?

TIA,
Alexey
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Possible to connect Nabaztag to Adhoc WLAN?
Page 1 sur 1