Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Fire Force : où commander le Tome 34 Fire ...
Voir le deal
11.50 €

UK Nabaztag Questions

5 participants
AuteurMessage
FluffyBunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6311

UK Nabaztag Questions Empty
MessageSujet: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 14:55

Well this is a nice place. I saw the Nabaztag in the Independent newspaper and thought 'I WANT ONE!'

Can I configure my Nabaztag/tag to tell me the weather/traffic in London?
Will the Nabaztag/tag be able to receive text messages in the UK or only in France?

I love rabbits and if the Nabaztag/tag were already on sale, I would have bought one at once!

thanks yellownabzsmile albino
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
calsim8
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior
calsim8

Nabaztag : Gob
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6368

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 16:02

Hey Fluffy! Welcome to the community! Go here http://store.nabaztag.com/index.php?language=en and request that Violet let you know when Nabaztag/tag comes out!

He will be able to tell you the weather in London, no problem, but at the moment he can only tell Paris traffic. Violet is looking into new ways to find and send this informationsothe service can expand to other places.

The texting service has been halted as Violet is looking for a more economical way to provide this service. Keep an eye out though, new services for tag/tag will be popping up all the time.
http://blog.nabaztag.com
FluffyBunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeVen 8 Déc 2006 - 16:47

Thanks Calsim, it's great to hear that there's so much customisation available. I've already subscribed to the alert!

I live in London and would love my Nabaztag/tag to wake me up saying:

'Weather: Sunny, 21 degrees centigrade. There are - no delays reported on any London Underground Lines. Bus services - are running smoothly'.

And even if it's bad news '(The - Northern line - has been - suspended - due to - dust on platforms and the bus drivers are all on strike') I'd feel better if if came from my Nabaztag.

All sounds good though, can't wait.[/img]
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : FrankTheBunny
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 6308

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc 2006 - 13:25

Waiting for mine too! I'm so excited!
BK
@ Violet
@ Violet

Nabaztag : Zim
Nbr de messages : 20
Carottes : 6370

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeLun 11 Déc 2006 - 18:15

Those are cool ideas, FluffyB!!

Throw those and other such ideas into this thread on the NabazTalk forum and we'll see what we can do: http://nabaztalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=80
FluffyBunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 8:48

Sorry for the long delay - I'll pop over and have a look.

I'm looking for somewhere to order my tag/tag now!

yellownabzhappy albino
thatcanadiangirl
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Keira [v2]
Nbr de messages : 10

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 16:07

Fluffy: Go for firebox.com, that's where I ordered mine, and I even received a handwritten... well, handtyped... email telling me what the Citylink delivery number is and that my bunny should be with me by tomorrow.

I'll be creating a bunny blog and pulling together as many bunny resources as I can as soon as I get mine (hopefully tomorrow!)
http://www.thatcanadiangirl.co.uk
jaina_organasolo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : FrankTheBunny
Nbr de messages : 32

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeLun 18 Déc 2006 - 20:45

I suggest you go to Pixmania here -

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/456000/art/nabaztag/the-second-first-communic.html

They have stock due in today.

I was disappointed with Firebox as I had pre-ordered from them and they couldn't tell me when I would get it, just that it was "first come, First served" and they couldn't say where I was on the list. If you order from them, they can't tell you when you're getting it.

Pixmania seem to have more frequent stocks at the moment, presumably cos they're based in France. :-)

If you want your bunny soon, go there! if not, you can wait longer for Firebox!
FluffyBunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Déc 2006 - 8:45

jaina_organasolo a écrit:

Pixmania seem to have more frequent stocks at the moment, presumably cos they're based in France. :-)

Thanks for the tip, I ordered my nabaztag/tag today from Pixmania - I might have it before Christmas, I can't wait! cheers albino
FluffyBunny
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 14:14

Yay!!! Lavender arrived today and wow she is lovely.

Thanks to everyone! You can send 'Lavender' messages if you want to say hello to us love nabz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: UK Nabaztag Questions   UK Nabaztag Questions Icon_minitime

UK Nabaztag Questions
Page 1 sur 1