Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else

4 participants
AuteurMessage
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 16
Carottes : 5563

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Empty
MessageSujet: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc 2008 - 22:00

Hi. I received my rabbit yesterday, and I set him up. Everything there is fine, he's glowing purple underneath and the website says he is "awake"

however, when i press the button on his head to give him a command, he beeps like he should and the lights flash as I speak, then i let go of the button and he beeps again. After that his nose flashes red for 30 seconds or so and then nothing.

he doesn't react and doesn't speak. he wont read out messages, when i send something to him his nose flashes red and then it just stops. i then get the purple flashing nose to say i have a message waiting.

can someone please help me here?! my rabbit will beep but not speak at ALL. yellownabzsad

I tried resetting everything, reconnecting him to the internet etc, i also deleted all apps and reinstalled them. nothing works. i am still waiting for my response from support please please help!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Phabbrrysse
Nabazteur Voyageur
Nabazteur Voyageur
Phabbrrysse

Nabaztag : PhormiBBrrysse et Pharramyneu (V2)
Nbr de messages : 14389
Carottes : 13080

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc 2008 - 22:22

Hi, if the nose is flashing purple, you've got some messages. When you press the button on the rabbit's head, it will read you the messages another time then, the messages are archived.
http://phabbrrysse.fr/
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6776

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Déc 2008 - 22:29

Don't worry. It seems that the Violet's servers have a little indigestion today yellownabzwink

Let your rabbit quiet untill tomorrow and see what happens.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 26 Déc 2008 - 3:09

Okay, I will do that.

But the nose isnt flashing purple, unless there is a message, and I know what that means.

The nose just flashes red whenever I try to do anything.

But I will check back again tomorrow, thanks for your help.
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 21 Jan 2009 - 4:16

Hi im back.

I got a NEW nabaztag now and he is STILL not working!!

The light is flashing purple, but whenever i speak he just beeps and his nose flashes red, and nothing, no speech or anything.

PLEASE HELP!!
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

Nabaztag : Hunta (v2)
Nbr de messages : 3832
Carottes : 6348

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 21 Jan 2009 - 4:19

Do you keep the button pushed as long as you speak and only release it once you've given your vocal order ?
http://www.zcripts.com/
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 21 Jan 2009 - 4:31

Yes, I do. He makes the sound as if he has understood. Then his nose flashes red for a few seconds but nothing happens.

And sorry about the multiple posts, it's just when i posted here back in December no one replied, neither did support.
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 21 Jan 2009 - 15:06

I tried again this morning and nothing.

Is there anything I can do, or Violet can do on your end?

nabzcry <--- sad bunny = me
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Jan 2009 - 2:51

Alright.

I came home from work today and tried my rabbit again.

At first he wouldnt even connect. His lights were orange with ONLY the first light continuously flashing.

I decided to reset everything, set up the internet connection again etc. Now he is flashing purple.

But the same problem, he wont respond to my commands nor will he read messages. I know the microphone is working, I read how to check on here and it is working fine.

I do not know what else I could do. It must be a problem with the internet because this is my 2nd nabaztag/tag, surely I cannot have 2 faulty ones...
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Jan 2009 - 2:55

That's very very very strange..
Could you please provide screenshots of your whole configuration (including router and bunny) ? albino
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Jan 2009 - 15:57

Hi. Here are the screen shots you requested:

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Router10

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Router11

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Router12

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Router13

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Bunny111

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Bunny210

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Bunny310
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan 2009 - 14:58

Was that any help?
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan 2009 - 15:08

Well... Sort of... yellownabzitslife
Have you tried with a simpler SSID (no @ !, only CAPS...) ?
Have you tested with a static IP address for your bunny ?

It seems your DHCP does not provide any DSN server to its clients (image 1), does he ?

Last but not least : is your bunny Online/Offline/Awake/Sleeping on my.violet.net or/and on my.nabaztag.com ?
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan 2009 - 15:54

The SSID is provided by T-Mobile, and our mobile phones have to connect to it, so if I change it our phones will get no signal.

How do I set up a static ip for the bunny?

The 4th image has a DNS server address, they are set automatically, I believe.

Right now my bunny is offline, because I have him unplugged, but when I turn him on he says Awake or Online.

Also, he does the Tai-Chi because every once in a while he will light up and ding etc. Sometimes I can tell he wants to do something, because his nose flashes red for about 30 seconds, but he never does anything after that.
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan 2009 - 15:57

actually...wait i just looked and it says he is "awake"

but he's unplugged!
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeVen 23 Jan 2009 - 18:53

Another update:

I tried changing the SSID...no difference.

I've made sure there is now a DNS server listed where you said it was missing on image one...no difference.

I dont think I did it right, but I tried to set up a static IP...maybe you could tell me how or link me to something that can tell me how...but if I did do it right, it didnt work either.

Right now he is on and plugged in so if you need any info to access him remotely let me know.
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeDim 25 Jan 2009 - 22:20

any ideas, guys?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeLun 26 Jan 2009 - 5:07

Try with a wep key. And try another ssid very easy... mynetwork for example. And tell us.
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 2:57

okay i changed the ssid to "home"

and i used a wep key

i even took all encryption off and tried everything from scratch...and still nothing

:nabz1:

what is wrong?!?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 9:14

Can you swich off the auto MTU? Tell us what are the other possibilities please.
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 15:07

May we have screenshots of the rabbit's configuration page (with static IP), please ?
xescapexartistx
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 15:15

All the configuration pages are now at default.

Can you give me step by step directions about how to configure the rabbit with a static IP?
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitimeMer 28 Jan 2009 - 15:27

According to this page https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/13/48/17/91/router10.jpg

This should be something like that (in your bunny's config. page) :

Local IP : 192.168.24.80 (or anything below 192.168.24.100)
Local mask : 255.255.255.0
Local gateway : 192.168.24.1
DNS server : 208.67.222.222 (or your ISP's DNS)

BUT we need screenshots of what you modified in your Linksys... Please do not mask ANY information (i.e key) : nobody knows where you really are and you will be able to change thiese settings once your bun:ny is functional.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else   Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else Icon_minitime

Help please, only purple and red lights...nothing else
Page 1 sur 1