Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Another flashing purple Rabbit

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Iggipolka
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 6
Carottes : 6261

Another flashing purple Rabbit Empty
MessageSujet: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 17:40

I set up my Rabbit (Bayo) and got him connected to my wireless. However, all the silly guy does is flash purple! I have tried clearing the cache on my computer. Logging out and logging back in. I even tried a different browser and got the same result.

Bayo is not listed on the database, so he can't be found. A friend sent him a message and it was not recieved.

I cannot subscribe to any services, because I get the message that I'm not logged in, even when I am! At times, I get the error message that I don't have a Rabbit!

In frustration, I did what I've been told not to do, and that is I created another account BayoB. Of course, that didn't work either.

I've attempted to contact Violet several times, but of course I have not gotten a response.

Apparently, I have bought a very expensive paperweight. From all of the comments I read here, my problem is not unique. It would be really great if there would be a universal fix to this problem, but at the moment, I'd just love to get my paperweight (I may change his name to this) to respond.
Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

thanks!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13135

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 18:30

Hey,

Did you create several accounts for your rabbit (same serial) ?
In this cas you should ask Violet to remove undesirable accounts
here :
http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1

Landry
http://www.nabzone.com
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6815

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 18:30

Hi,

Firstly, did you create several accounts when you registred your rabbit on the nabaztag website? If it's your case, you have to send a mail to the support, giving them the nabnames your registred, the one you wanna keep, the MAC number of your rabbit (under its ass) and the mail you gave for your registration. They'll delete the accounts you don't need and your rabbit will know where to go yellownabzwink

http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1

If it's not your case, you have to delogg yourself from the nabaztag website, clear your internet temporary files, cookies and then, relog on the website.

And you have to come back and tell us if it's ok yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Iggipolka
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 19:37

I did set up two accounts after I coudln't get the first one to work. I have emailed Violet THREE TIMES with the nabnames and the serial numbers and asked for the second one to be removed.
I have not gotten any response back.

I have already tried logging off from the website, clearing my cache and cookies and logging back on.

None of that has worked. yellownabzsad
Iggipolka
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 19:59

Update:
I just got a call from my roommate that my Bunny spontaniously came alive! yeay! yellownabzsmile

Please send him a message to see if he'll read it. His name is Bayo and he's 37 years old. Thanks!
Iggipolka
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 20:12

Oh dear
I spoke too soon. On the website he is listed as being "Off Line" How do i get him On Line?
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6815

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 21:46

The same thing that I told you above.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Iggipolka
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar 2007 - 23:23

And as I posted above, I have already done all of the things that you have suggested. Sadly, he is still showing as off line. Is there anything else that I could try?

Thanks for the help.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Another flashing purple Rabbit   Another flashing purple Rabbit Icon_minitime

Another flashing purple Rabbit
Page 1 sur 1