Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-27%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable 17” LENOVO Ideapad 3 – 12 Go/512Go – AMD Ryzen 5
399.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?

5 participants
AuteurMessage
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nbr de messages : 53
Carottes : 6625

Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Empty
MessageSujet: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 20:04

Ever time I try and upload an MP3 I get an error message saying "Your file is not a MP3" (sic). I've tried uploading 30-second samples at from 128 down to 32kbps but still no joy.

Is this due to the current server upgrades or do the MP3s have to be of a very specific type?

Thanks,

/\dam
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6989

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeLun 4 Sep 2006 - 20:35

Are you sure that your music is really an mp3? I had the same problem with some tracks and it was some WMA ones but called MP3.

If you still have a problem, send a MP to Marvel, she'll help you yellownabzsmile
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
nabazland
Karotzeur taquin
nabazland

Nabaztag : Caulfield (v2.1)
Nbr de messages : 9783
Carottes : 13309

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 9:26

You should send ur Mp3 to Marvel,
violet could analyze the file to find where is the problem.

http://www.nabzone.com
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 14:11

It's definitely an MP3, because I created it myself using Audacity.

What bitrates do you use for your MP3s?

I'll try mailing the file to Violet, but to be honest I haven't had much response from them in previous support issues.
This forum is actually more useful...

/\dam
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 15:52

Yasmin at Violet mailed me back and confirmed that there was no problem with my MP3s.
So... I tried using a different web browser and that worked fine.

For some reason, I cannot upload any MP3s using Firefox 1.5.0.6, but Internet Explorer 6 is fine.

Firefox is very popular now, so I wonder if this is affecting many people?

/\dam
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

Nbr de messages : 309
Carottes : 6794

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 16:46

I hope not ! It works with us here with Firefox 1.5.0.6

Let us know ...

Money I just sent you your mp3, it works fine with us, with Internet Explorer or Firefox and it gets stocked automatically in y MP3 section when I donwloaded it from my Messages section ... It already played once on your Rabbit ... let me know if you try again now.

Also about the email alerts : the Nabaztag alerts you when the mail gets in, if you come home after the day has passed, it won't alert you a second time orally, but if he's tummy blinks with three pink dots, that means you received three or more messages in your mailbox.

For weather and alarm clock I don't know yet, it is a particular case, I have to think how to find out what does not work.

Also I am testing your RSS feed, and will let you know as soon as i find out if it works or not and why and how to fix it, (I hope)

Great day to you all,
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

Nabaztag : Money
Nbr de messages : 15
Carottes : 6621

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 22:30

Hi Marvel,

The mp3 plays fine on my rabbit - never had an issue with this (I just had to email it to myself to get it in to my play list and then selected it as my tune for sending msgs) - the issue is trying to upload it (or any other mp3 for that matter) via the mp3 upload section of the website in the my account section - I still get the "not a valid mp3 file message". I have just gone to try uploading it again but using firefox browser but again the site seems to be down and I cant get in Grrrrr. That is really starting to get annoying as well - it always seems to be slow in the day but then in the evening your lucky if you can get on at all!!

I understand about missing the (sound) email alerts while I am at work. The issue here is that he is not picking up any anyway!! I get home and his tummy is flashing the "you have no emails" light sequence. Which is a lie as I go check my email and I have some - So I really have no idea what is going on there!! Like I said before, this did use to work fine until I upgraded to the full bunny service.

The RSS feed seems to be working on and off. He didnt read anything out today but yesterday he managed to read some bits - although it was hard to understand as it seemed to be a bit jumbled up.

I've still no alarm and no weather either yellownabzsad

Arghhh will my bunny ever work correctly!! The only thing he seems to like to do with out any problems is the Tai Chi!!
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMar 5 Sep 2006 - 22:35

ah just managed to get on the site long enough to try upload a mp3 using firefox - still no luck in that browser either...Only way I can get them uploaded is to email them to my rabbit - while this isnt really overly an issue it is annoying when the service to upload an mp3 is offered on the site and dosent work!!
sheik
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMer 6 Sep 2006 - 16:53

If you can't upload MP3s from either IE or Firefox, the issue may be with a firewall you have installed or perhaps your Internet provider is blocking that type of upload?

/\
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMer 6 Sep 2006 - 19:06

Yes I did manage to stock your mp3 on my MP3 section, Money, I think it should be working by now ... since we have some a bug that caused problems over last week-end. Let me know.
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMer 6 Sep 2006 - 20:50

Still cant get it to upload via mp3 upload on the website. I'm going to try upload the file from work just to see if it does make any difference. Also my isp isnt blocking anything and also tried uploading with the firewall turned off and still no joy. I can upload the mp3 fine to other websites via a upload script so i've no idea whats wrong.

I'll let you know if i can upload it from work.
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeMer 6 Sep 2006 - 21:16

I have just noticed that the form seems to be generating a javascript error when i'm trying to upload (picked a file and filled in details) so i'm wondering if it could have something to do with this. It also creates the same error if i just press upload with out selecting a file and from reading the code if should display a different error if the mp3 file is too large (i've tried selecting a mp3 which will be longer than 45 seconds) or none is selected or a name given.

The error is pasted below:

Error: document.forms[i] has no properties
Source File: http://www.nabaztag.com/vl/action/mp3perso.do
Line: 70

I'll still try from work though just in case.
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Sep 2006 - 13:10

I'm sorry about this money. This is the result of last week end's bugs we think. The chief technician is been working on it, but for a few days I must let him work and stop deconcentrate him with particular bugs because it will drag on to be fixed. I will try to see your case closely, money, and will get your Rabbit to work. i'll keep yyou posted later on in the day.
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Sep 2006 - 14:58

Thanks Marvel,

Got some good news though - my rabbit actually played the the alarm this morning and even told me the weather although both a little earlier than I'd told him too - but still better than no alarm or weather!! So things are looking up.

The only other thing which isnt working other than the mp3 website issue is my email alerts...which I know did work before I upgraded my account and the RSS is still a bit buggy...

Thanks for all your help though Marvel - Just sorry I've been so much of a pain!

Oh and just so you know I cant upload to the MP3
Section of the site from work either - I think it is the Javascript that is the issue.
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Sep 2006 - 16:54

Okay Money, I'm glad to see he's getting back with us ! i talked to the technician and he is too busy right now, but tomorrow we will take amoment him and me to look at this problem. He is surprised about the MP3 issue ... he doesn't understant how it could be coming from us; i am going to test it again. Send me another mp3 of yours if ou will. I will try my best to solve this Money ! You are not a pain at all, it is only normal you want everything to work.
Marvel
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Sep 2006 - 17:02

Hey there Money, just to let you know, we've tried dowloading your mp3 from your pseudo login, and it is now in your MP3 section. We are pretty sure it comes either from your navigator or from (!) something else (!) on your side ...

I'll check you RSS file (could you give me if you have time the site it comes from ?)

And the email alerts we'll work on it tomorrow like I said, to see what's wrong.
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeVen 8 Sep 2006 - 12:03

Hey Marvel, Sorry I couldnt get online last night when I was home to send you the MP3 as my internet was down as in the middle of upgrading my bandwidth speed. Should be back on today so I'll send it tonight.

http://uk.gizmodo.com is the url of where the RSS feed comes from.
Money
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Money

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitimeVen 8 Sep 2006 - 23:16

Marvel have just sent you an email with a mp3 attached as requested.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?   Uploading MP3s - how do you do it? Icon_minitime

Uploading MP3s - how do you do it?
Page 1 sur 1