Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Problem with uploading MP3

5 participants
AuteurMessage
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6333

Problem with uploading MP3 Empty
MessageSujet: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Déc 2006 - 14:23

Hi,

when I try to add a MP3 to "my music" I get an error saying "error in sending MP3". Also when I try to send a mp3 to the nabaztag/tag of a friend I get an error. Any ideas what goes wrong?

Thanks for help
golfsierraztag
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Guizmo
Boulet Volontaire International
Guizmo

Nabaztag : guizmo92 (V1) ... Veniale (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2654
Carottes : 6692

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Déc 2006 - 16:26

maybe your Mp3 is too long ! Sometimes it doesn't work !!

Each time, I'm uploading one I cut it before : only 45s

try this and tell us yellownabzwink

but the website has problems actually, due to a huge migration so maybe it will work in a few days !

MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed Cool
http://veniale.free.fr
Organza
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
Organza

Nabaztag : Organza (V2)
Nbr de messages : 139
Carottes : 6341

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Déc 2006 - 16:43

And Do your file ends in ".mp3"?
Sometimes it's ".m4a" (-> iTunes) or something else, and it doesn't work
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Déc 2006 - 23:10

Hi folks,

thanks for your replies. Well it doesn't matter it did not work with very short mp3s and it did not work with "normal" mp3s. And YES, they end on ".mp3".

A friend of mine who also got his tag/tag has no problem with uploading at all ...

well let's see if the problem will be solved when the migration of the server is finished ...

rgds
golfsierraztag
nibblenab
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 8

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Déc 2006 - 0:45

I had similar problems uploading MP3s on a Mac with exactly this same error message - I think it was something to do with the web borwser I was using - I think Firefox had a problem and Safari worked.

If you have any upload issue - it's always a good idea to try another browser - worked for me!

Cheers,

Nibblenab
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Déc 2006 - 7:53

nibblenab a écrit:
I had similar problems uploading MP3s on a Mac with exactly this same error message - I think it was something to do with the web borwser I was using - I think Firefox had a problem and Safari worked.

Hi nibblenab,

thank you for your input. Well it is true that I use Firefox (2.0.0.1) on my Mac. I will try to use Safari in the evening and let you know if it helped ...

rgds golfsierraztag

UPDATE: today I tested the upload with SAFARI and it really worked at a glance!?!? Thanks you all for help ...

What still wonders me, that a friend of mine is using FIREFOX without any troubles. Can it be that there is one SPECIFIC setting in Firefox which I have to change to get it working?
nibblenab
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 8

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 11:11

Hi golfsierraztag! Glad you got it working. I should have said that once I got the MP3 up there - I couldn't actually do anything (send it to anyone!) but that I think was a server / code issue.

The funniest thing here is that this must be the first time EVER something has actually worked in Safari, and not in Firefox.

I suppose we should post it in as a bug - but I guess they have bigger problems at the moment...

Nibblenab
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 21:44

nibblenab a écrit:
but I guess they have bigger problems at the moment...
Nibblenab

Hi Nibbelnab,

I agree on that :-)
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitimeMar 26 Déc 2006 - 22:25

Please, fell free to post it as a bug : bug@violet.net

It will be on the to do list yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with uploading MP3   Problem with uploading MP3 Icon_minitime

Problem with uploading MP3
Page 1 sur 1