Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où le précommander ?
14.50 €
Voir le deal

Nabaztag won't connect!

+2
aerosmiss
MarkG
6 participants
AuteurMessage
MarkG
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6500

Nabaztag won't connect! Empty
MessageSujet: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 5:11

I've had my nabaztag for about a week now, and had no problems getting it connected to my wireless network. In fact, I was very impressed at how simple the solution was for configuring the settings.

Anyway, I got to 3 green lights in no time, but I can't get the rabbit to connect to the website - the nose flashes orange, and won't connect. Eventually it gives up and all the lights flash orange until I unplug it. I don't have any sites blocked on my router - the funny thing is, that the router logs do not even show the device trying to access the website - it logs all access, successful and failed.

I've e-mailed support, but they are amazingly unresponsive - 3 days for the first response which merely said, check that you're not blocking any sites on the router, and then I haven't heard any response from my reply. Am I missing something?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6906

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 8:01

Hi,

I don't understand : you have your rabbit since a week, and since a week you can't reach the nabaztag website or is it since some few days?

Did you registered your nabz on the nabaztag website?
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
MarkG
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 6500

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeMar 10 Oct 2006 - 16:19

aerosmiss a écrit:

I don't understand : you have your rabbit since a week, and since a week you can't reach the nabaztag website or is it since some few days?
I haven't been able to connect AT ALL. I sent a mail to the support team the first night, but haven't had much luck with them.

aerosmiss a écrit:
Did you registered your nabz on the nabaztag website?
I cannot register until the nabaztag is connected. I got a response on another forum from BK, so hopefully support will contact me soon!
CKok
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 6421

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 9:18

I have the same problem with my brandnew tag/tag - three green lights at the bottom - orange blinking at the nose and no connection yet.
I do have WEP, DHCP enabled.

I have sent the support a message and an answer back with a number of websites.

MarkG said he got a response from BK (?), can you tell me what response you got?
vi-vi-vi
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 82
Carottes : 6558

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 15:28

I am having this exact same problem with V2 no problems at all with V1. I have checked my settings several times over the past few days, any help would be great.

Many Thanks
Xango
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 23
Carottes : 6476

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Déc 2006 - 16:38

My Nabaztag doesn't work since a month ago or so. I guess this is a Violet problem which is out of control. What a crash, especially when launching the tag/tag yellownabzsad

This is not serious, and what is astonishing is not getting any official information on our mail accounts
sipig
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : sipig
Nbr de messages : 22
Carottes : 6557

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitimeVen 29 Déc 2006 - 21:17

I've just come back from a week's holiday. Before then my Nabaztag could connect - when the servers were up, which admittedly wasn't often during the previous couple of weeks. When he couldn't connect, I would get three green lights before they all started blinking orange.

I have returned from holiday today and surprise, surprise all lights were orange, so I powered down and back up again. Since then - nothing. No green lights at all. First light flashed orange for a couple of seconds then ALL orange.

Nothing has changed about my network setup while I have been away, so I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions, anyone...?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag won't connect!   Nabaztag won't connect! Icon_minitime

Nabaztag won't connect!
Page 1 sur 1