Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 20

Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Oct 2006 - 15:23

I've tried to connect to a friends router now, that didn't work either. yellownabzsad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6943

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Oct 2006 - 15:30

Write to support@nabaztag.com
http://www.internetmobile20.com
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Carottes : 6393

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Oct 2006 - 15:54

I did that earlier today. How long does it take them to reply? I would like to be able to return it before friday to the reseller if the product is broken so I don't have to pay the shipping cost.
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Oct 2006 - 15:58

Change it before friday so
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct 2006 - 10:40

Hi again yellownabzsmile

I emailed support, and got a quick response.
However, it seems that it was automated. They asked about the colours it flashes, so it seemed like there was some hope!

L'équipe de Nabaztag/Nabaztag team wrote:
> Hi,
> If there is no green light at all, it means that your Nabaztag cannot connect to your access point (AP). Please restart the configuration of the rabbit (pink page):
> - Go to your Nabaztag configuration page (the pink page)
> - Once open go to http://192.168.0.1/b.htm?a=193.149.99.27&b=8080
> - Click to Continue, verify your parameters next click on update and restart
>
> Your Nabaztag should work.
> Best regards,
> The Nabaztag Team / L’Equipe Nabaztag

So... it *should* work apparently.
I'm getting MORE than 50% packet loss when pinging the Nabaztag (sometimes up to 70% packet loss), and it's sitting right next to my computer (I get 0% packet loss when pinging my wireless router). The signal strength to the Nabaztag is very high- so that is not the problem.

I'm not a noob, so this should work. Support says it should work also. They haven't replied to any of my other emails now. This is so frustrating >.<
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct 2006 - 11:46

You don't need to ping your Nabaztag. Your problem was that your rabbit can't reach p.nabaztag.com on 80 port. So supports suggests to change this port.

It happens sometimes and this solution is the best one.

See you
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct 2006 - 11:57

I wonder why this solution does not solve the problem then? yellownabzsad I tried what support suggested multiple times. I thought the problem was that it could not connect to my router. Seems very strange... poor rabbit!

And I would have thought that the poor ping response indicates a really bad instability within the Nabaztag. What do you think?
Glass
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Oct 2006 - 19:49

Hey! Today I finally got it working yellownabzhappy

The packet loss did have something to do with it. Someone living above me has something that causes some major interference, making it nearly impossible for the Nabaztag to find the router.

So I've been pinging the damn thing all day until I finally had a 10 minute gap with 0% packet loss. Then it was time to strike, and quicky try every single combination of settings until it worked.

"Shared Key" should not be used without WEP it seems, unlike what was suggested previously in this thread. I'd tried without before, but for some reason it just worked this time.

So, my nabaztag's name is "bertus" if anyone wants to be friends with it! yellownabzhappy

Thankyou for all your assistance guys.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*   Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Can't get my new Nabaztag to connect to *any router*
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2