Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-30%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Lenovo Yoga Slim 6 i5-13500H – 16 Go RAM / 512 Go SSD
699 € 999 €
Voir le deal

Time announce and Gmail

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Kanji
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6516

Time announce and Gmail Empty
MessageSujet: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitimeLun 6 Nov 2006 - 11:57

I love my new rabbit, Kanji, he is my new best friend but I am having problems with Gmail. I have set up the email alert, but because Gmail messages stay on the server, the nab always tells me the number of messages on the server (shows three lights) instead of the number of new. I know this is a known issue, but does anyone know if this is going to fixed anytime soon? I don't want to have to give up my Gmail account.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the time announcements are being saved for replay? When I've been out for a few hours, when I come home and press his button after a flashing nose, he announces (for example) "four o'clock" then "five o'clock" then "six o'clock" and so on until the current hour. Is this a problem with the bunny or a server issue?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :-)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Xango
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 23
Carottes : 6519

MessageSujet: Re: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitimeLun 6 Nov 2006 - 12:02

Kanji a écrit:

Also, has anyone else noticed that the time announcements are being saved for replay? When I've been out for a few hours, when I come home and press his button after a flashing nose, he announces (for example) "four o'clock" then "five o'clock" then "six o'clock" and so on until the current hour. Is this a problem with the bunny or a server issue?
I found that odd as well. Early this morning my rabbit has been singing all the o'clocks during the night. Is that an error?? I guess so because on the days before that didn't happen Razz
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6949

MessageSujet: Re: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitimeLun 6 Nov 2006 - 12:11

Hi,

Same thing here, the rabbit told me all the hours from his sleep time to his wake-up time. A buf from Violet I guess yellownabzwink

Kanji, for the Gmail problem, send a mail to [url]support@nabaztag.com[/url] I hope they'll be able to help you. Im' going to check in the french room if there are some topics about it.
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Kanji
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6516

MessageSujet: Re: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitimeLun 6 Nov 2006 - 21:16

Thanks for your responses.

The time issue seems to have resolved itself I'm pleased to say so I guess you both must be right, just a bug server side.

As for the Gmail thing I will give the support email a try.

:-)
Xango
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 23
Carottes : 6519

MessageSujet: Re: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitimeMar 7 Nov 2006 - 15:48

Well, I contacted the support team and they acknowelged there was a mistake there. Their trying to fix it:

Hi,

Unfortunately even with the good time zone the Nabaztag has 5 minutes delay over the right time. Our team is working on fixing this situation.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Time announce and Gmail   Time announce and Gmail Icon_minitime

Time announce and Gmail
Page 1 sur 1