Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Purple lights...and that's it

+4
Minky
spark119
aerosmiss
milliemooch
8 participants
AuteurMessage
milliemooch
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 5
Carottes : 6321

Purple lights...and that's it Empty
MessageSujet: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Fév 2007 - 22:37

Hi, I bought a tag/tag for my wife at Xmas and it STILL isn't working - at the moment all it is, is a £100 ornament.

First of all we had the problems connecting over apple airport, which someone on this forum kindly solved.

Now, the rabbit connects, flashes purple at its base...and that's it! I've set it up online, subscribed to services, sent it messages - you name it - but it does precisely nothing.

Anyone got any ideas at all about we can get it working? Needless to say I sent a message to technical support and have had deafening silence
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6807

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Fév 2007 - 22:59

Hi,

Did you create severals account on the website http://my.nabaztag.com when you regsitred your nabz?

If you did, you have to send a mail to bug@violet.net explaining the situation, giving them the nabnames and the MAC number of your rabbit (behind him) and the e-mail you used to the registration. Tell them what is the nabname you wanna keep. They're going to clean your registration and then, when your rabbit will know where to go, he will be alive yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
spark119
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 11
Carottes : 6322

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 0:04

Sorry to hijack but i am in the same situation i have had a tag/tag since christmas i have replaced him once & i still cannot connect using apple airport i have emailed violet 5 times recieved 1 reply which told me how to put tag into blue light mode which i can do i just cannot connect to the tag to see config pages i did have a mp converstion with marvel but she is not a tech thefore could only go so far & has not resolved the problem
I have now tried with 2 airport cards & a usb wireless lan adaptor and still nothing this is getting beyond a joke now.
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 7:26

Hi Spark,

Do you know that you can set-up your rabbit with a PSP, or a smartphone or anything else which got the wifi? Do you have a friend with a laptop who could come and set-up your rabbit?

I'm not a Mac user, so I can't help you with your airport sorry.
spark119
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 10:00

Soory but thats all the advice i ever seem to get the device is advertised as being compatible with Mac and Airport but everybody tells me to try no mac devices to connect I could get someone else to set it up but thats hardly the point and very inconvient
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 10:50

Try this : https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/Mise-en-route-du-lapin-f1/Je-configure-tag-tag-Mac-et-PC-t2745.htm

Yes, I know it's in french but you have severals secreenshots to help you. (scroll down the page to have the totorial for mac users ok?)
spark119
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 11:30

Been there done that no difference
Minky
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Minky

Nabaztag : Norbbert
Nbr de messages : 13
Carottes : 6323

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 11:55

I know the feeling milliemooch. My first rabbit a Nabaztag, a Christmas day gift from my husband, didn't work and I sent it back in January. We have spent 2 weeks trying to set up the replacement and we have got as far as the http://192.168.0.1 entry but the page won't display and yes we have allowed this IP address in Norton.

So I too have an expensive ornament. We are going to try again tonight, but we are at our wits end!

Also the 14 Feb free membership is also fast approaching so if our Nabaztag's aren't set up by then we also loose out on that too.
yannoo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 9
Carottes : 6286

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 19:24

Hello,

Just to add an important point. For me I was only able to connect to my Nabaztag/tag config page by using MS-Windows. The problem being that I run a Linux OS and the ad-hoc mode (which is essential to connect to your tag/tag) of *my* laptop isn't supported by the drivers, so the network appears but doesn't get to the point of connection.

I would suggest you try (very hard) to force the connection to "ad-hoc" mode, and if you can't make it, that you try under Windows. Even there, I had to specifically select "authorize ad-hoc mode" somewhere in this connection's configuration to enable it.

Now I'm still stuck with another problem (all violet lights and no "living" light under it), but hey... I'm still looking for more on this inside this forum.
yannoo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 20:05

Mmmmh... OK, I managed to connect to it from Linux. The ad-hoc connection type is simply connecting to the network having first set a static IP address for your laptop (so it doesn't look for one to be given by tag/tag).

Anyway, that doesn't solve your problem...
yannoo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév 2007 - 22:01

...my problem of all purple lights and nothing more was solved by removing the service in my profile that says that my tag/tag is only available from 9am to 10pm. Apparently the time is wrong there...
I guess the whole purple signal is for "sleeping" or something like that...
Bad doc anyway, as I couldn't find this anywhere
ari52
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 6117

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil 2007 - 12:44

hello,
i've the same problem

I tried to remove the service that says that my tag/tag is only available from x am to y pm as yannoo did but i can't find it ...
Guizmo
Boulet Volontaire International
Guizmo

Nabaztag : guizmo92 (V1) ... Veniale (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2654
Carottes : 6685

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil 2007 - 12:50

you can find it in your own settings ...

at the bottom of the fist page ... I think that's at the same place in the english version of the official site !
http://veniale.free.fr
lolly27
Diamond Nabz
Diamond Nabz
lolly27

Nabaztag : LOLLY (v2)
Nbr de messages : 2510
Carottes : 6341

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil 2007 - 13:39

"The fist page "!! MDR
http://lollysflavours.com
Guizmo
Boulet Volontaire International
Guizmo

Nabaztag : guizmo92 (V1) ... Veniale (V2)
Nbr de messages : 2654
Carottes : 6685

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil 2007 - 13:54

OUPS nabzcache
http://veniale.free.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Purple lights...and that's it   Purple lights...and that's it Icon_minitime

Purple lights...and that's it
Page 1 sur 1