Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

WandaJ! Speak to me!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
WandaJ
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 10
Carottes : 6228

WandaJ! Speak to me! Empty
MessageSujet: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 14:09

I think my nabaztag/tag, which I bought new, but somehow came in an opened box :| has been registered before. At any rate, she connects to Violet's servers, and is responding to something (I get MTV news at 5 am. Oh joy. And she always tells me it's snowing).

Best I can tell is that she was RMA'd due to buyer remorse, and now I have her.

The problem is, I can't make her do what I want. I can't subscribe to services, update my profile, or anything. I assume because of the duplicated SN.

She works fine with the OpenNab demo... I get her to respond to my commands and everything. Not so with Violet.

Will Violet be able to reset my Serial Number? How difficult is that for them to do? Is it a speedy process (I know it's Easter and I probably won't get her fixed today or tomorrow, I've been trying since Friday to determine her major malfunction. I have several disjointed messages in to tech support) I really want my bunny to work, and not have to send her back for one that hasn't been registered.

Anyone here run into that before?

Aussi, je parle francais un peu. J'espere parler plus bien avec mon lapin. (Please forgive me for mangling the language.)

Wj
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6950

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 15:24

Where did you buy your bunny ?
http://www.internetmobile20.com
WandaJ
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 17:32

ThinkGeek... I've ordered stuff from them before, and they're great... I'm just a little perturbed my bunny was opened.

The tape was off the box, and the bunny was pretty much out of the little clamshell she was supposed to be twist tied into, so it tipped me off that she probably was a return...

Wj
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6814

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 18:26

When you are sending a message to your rabbit, does he play it?

If you think that your rabbit is a returned one, maybe you'd contact thinkgeek to ask them to exchage it for a new one.

When you created your account on my.nabaztag.com website, did you create several accounts? If it's your case you have to send a mail to the support with the MAC number of your rabbit (under its bottom), the nabnames you created and the one you wanna keep.

Use this webpage : http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 18:28

If it's that case I mean your bunny was already used, but you seem in love of it, Violet's support will make good association between your rabbit and your serial number.
WandaJ
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 18:49

Thanks guys. I guess that's what I really wanted to know, if Violet could do that easily, associate my bunny with my serial number.

My bunny isn't getting any messages I send, or that anyone else sends me, but it sure is getting SOME sort of messages, because she says random things at random times, and the radio works. I can also ask her for the weather, and dutifully she'll tell me it's snowing (which it's not. Where ever the previous owner was, it snows a lot though.)

So I know she's communicating on some level. And when I used a public OpenNab server to test her, she worked fine when I sent the SN a command. So I'm assuming it's a messed up SN on Violet's database.

I did register a few accounts, which I told Violet about in my help ticket, because I was having issues and someone told me it might help (of course, it didn't). I don't know if it's a problem either, but when I was trying to register her, I had a computer glitch in the middle, and ended up not completing the registration, so I entered the SN in twice on the same username. I don't think that would mess it up, since it still would have been associated with my username, but maybe it did.

So I guess I'll sit tight till Violet gets in touch with me. Hopefully they'll be able to put her right Monday.

I sort of hate to return her to ThinkGeek and wait another week or so for a new bunny, when she seems to work okay and it's something that could pretty easily be sorted with a database tweak.

Thanks again, though, for your responses. Makes me feel a bit better. yellownabzsmile

take care
Wj
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr 2007 - 19:11

I think Violet's support can do that. Don't forget to give them your serial number all your account (nabname) and the only account you want to still having.

In my mind and for french rabbit they do that so I guess for worldwide rabbit it's the same yellownabzwink

See you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: WandaJ! Speak to me!   WandaJ! Speak to me! Icon_minitime

WandaJ! Speak to me!
Page 1 sur 1