Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Mirror and Nanoztag?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 10
Carottes : 4501

Mirror and Nanoztag? Empty
MessageSujet: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeVen 13 Jan 2012 - 22:59

OK, have my bunny up and running, although I can't figure out what to put in for "Name" in the new applications, so I can't really seem to get any new apps up and running. But the bigger issue is that I just found my Mirror and Nanoztag that I had never opened. Are these working? Any instructions on how to get them going? I have a Mac if that matters; I think there was a download originally to set it up?

Thanks everyone for all the help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

Nbr de messages : 558
Carottes : 5689

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:32

Juliel a écrit:
OK, have my bunny up and running,
Good. Do you have also configured time zone, time to wake up and time to sleep along the week ? (into nabaztag.com panel, click on green "?" button after the name of the rabbit, settings on the left)

Juliel a écrit:
although I can't figure out what to put in for "Name" in the new applications, so I can't really seem to get any new apps up and running.
You can put whatever you want (example Name="Clock" or "Vocaltimeeveryhour" for the Clock application)

Juliel a écrit:
But the bigger issue is that I just found my Mirror and Nanoztag that I had never opened. Are these working? Any instructions on how to get them going? I have a Mac if that matters; I think there was a download originally to set it up?
Nanoztag works (just move it in front of the nose of the rabbit, and then affected it to an action into nabaztag.com panel, click on green "?" button after the name of the rabbit, settings on the right)
Mirror doesn't work for the moment.

Juliel a écrit:
Thanks everyone for all the help.
Good luck and enjoy !
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:37

Is the rabbit supposed to do anything when I put the Nanoztag in front of it to let me know it recognizes it? Big bunny seems clearly to not care about little bunny. But if I put little bunny on the mirror (which is plugged into my USB) the mirror recognizes it and lights up. I was thinking Nabaztag would do something similar.

Here's my question I guess on apps - I thought (maybe I am misremembering) there was a way to get your bunny to do certain things on command - like give the weather. When I turn on apps I get some message in French that I don't understand. He is giving me the time every hour, and I think doing Tai Chi but I'm not getting horoscope and weather, but I don't know if I'm missing how to get that.
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:39

Ok - figured the first part out - it's little rabbit's butt up to big rabbit's nose. Ewwww! yellownabzsmile
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:49

Juliel a écrit:
Is the rabbit supposed to do anything when I put the Nanoztag in front of it to let me know it recognizes it? Big bunny seems clearly to not care about little bunny. But if I put little bunny on the mirror (which is plugged into my USB) the mirror recognizes it and lights up. I was thinking Nabaztag would do something similar.
Yes, you should see nose blinking red color and hear a sound.
Are you sure that bunny is alive ? (Ears stand up et bottom LED is blinking slowly in violet color)

Juliel a écrit:
Here's my question I guess on apps - I thought (maybe I am misremembering) there was a way to get your bunny to do certain things on command - like give the weather. When I turn on apps I get some message in French that I don't understand. He is giving me the time every hour, and I think doing Tai Chi but I'm not getting horoscope and weather, but I don't know if I'm missing how to get that.
Apps Clock, Taïchi and Moods works periodically or randomly without the need of time scheduling or an RFID action.
Other apps need time schedule or RFID action (Nanoztags or zTamps) to start execution such as Weather, Horoscope, Play MP3 or WebRadio.
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:50

OK. I've figured out how to tie radio to the nanoztag (although haven't figured out quite how to add a different station) and will try to figure out the schedule for weather. Thanks again!
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:52

You can also send commd to the bunny thru the Nabaztag API :
see http://www.scribd.com/doc/73451838/Http-Doc-nabaztag-com-API-Home
Notice that not all functions are working.

Dernière édition par Japanas le Sam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:57, édité 1 fois
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 0:55

Gotcha. I'll have to try to figure out what "nabaztag API" means and how to use it. yellownabzsmile Is that a program I can download to my mac?
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 1:00

No, API is hosted in Violet servers, you can just use it with commands listed in API v2 doc.
Just need to send correct http request to your bunny thru API, so working on every system using a web navigator, MAC or PC or SmartPhone...
Juliel
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 1:02

ok. . . still confused but i'm kind of a networking idiot, i'm just fumbling my way through this. is there a guide to this somewhere on the forum?
Japanas
Gold Nabz
Gold Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeSam 14 Jan 2012 - 1:04

I wrote "see http://www.scribd.com/doc/73451838/Http-Doc-nabaztag-com-API-Home".

Http URL must contain the MAC address of your bunny (see under the bunny XX:XX:XX:XX:XX)
and the APIKey (available in nabaztag.com panel).
Juju76
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 4469

MessageSujet: Pas de réaction au passage de mes Nanoz   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeMer 25 Jan 2012 - 22:27

Bonjour à tous,
Je suis désespérée... nabzcry mon lapin n'a aucune réaction au passage de mes Nanoztag et aucun signe de vie sur le site non plus!!!!!
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'éclairer sur les manip à faire?

Merci d'avance
la_gumbi
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nabaztag : Mr Big
Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 4457

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitimeMer 8 Fév 2012 - 15:57

As I couldn't find anywhere to buy new ztamp:s, I bought on karoz' site the bookz RFID tags. I just got'em today and I am sure thay have to work as well as nanoz, because the use the same RFID system, but I'm uncapable to do that. I just don't know how. I mean, when I go to my Nabaztag and i click on the question mark (?), I can change time zone, sleep time and it also gives me the possibility to save tags, but which tags? I have none installed.

Furthermore, when I click on the question mark in applications, I see the "name", other set ups, and "tags", but... how do I introduce the tags?

On the other hand, when I place the Bookz just in front of the bunny's nose, it won't do anything. However, if I press the head button and (while it 's pressed) i show the tag on the nose, it does recognize it, as I see some red lights, but I don't think it memorizes it... actually, it does nothing!

I am so confused. If some could just help me with a "tag installation for dummies".

BTW, my nabaztag is connected and works properly as non RFID appz like the clock, gives me no problems, and it also goes to sleep and wakes up at the time scheduled.

Thank you in advance
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mirror and Nanoztag?   Mirror and Nanoztag? Icon_minitime

Mirror and Nanoztag?
Page 1 sur 1